CONTENTi BLOG presents BEST

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Message

Wishing you not just a smile but laughter,
Not just happiness but joy,
Not just riches but wealth,
And most of all love and peace of mind.

"Happy Birthday"

************ ********* ******

Life is very short,
So enjoy every moment,
Don't lose your confidence
Go always ahead.

Happy Birthday

************ ********

My wishes are silent but true,

Every where they will follow you,

Luck is urs, wishes are mine,

I wish ur present and future will always shine.
***Happy Birhday***
************ ********* ********* **
I know its your birthday 2day..
I am sure you'll give me treat in a big hotel..
so i shall talk to u in personal there,
coz i dunno to express my feelings in SMS"
************ ********* ********* **
Flying papers,
multi colours of balloon,
delicated blossom,
fantastic people,
love and laughter.
What it describes? HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
************ ********* ********* **
I'm so blessed 2 have a friend like u
This comes with many
Loving thoughts & warm wishes
I send 2 u,
May ur day be filled with laughter
On this ur special day & may the finest things
In life always come
Ur way happy birthday!
************ ********* ********* **
if kisses were rain id send u showers,
if fun was time id send u hrs,
if u needed a friend id send u me!
*Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart*
************ ********* ********* **

No comments:

Post a Comment